Dirt Track at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
Las Vegas, Nevada
4:00 PM Pacific, Every Night
IMCA Stock Cars
IMCA Northern Sportmods
West Coast Sport Compacts
$35 Per Night
$100 Week if Purchased Online
COMPLETE SHOWS EVERY NIGHT!
Modified $2000 to WIN, $200 to Start
Stock Car$1000 to WIN, $100 to Start
Northern Sportmod$1000 to WIN, $100 to Start
West Coast Sport Compact $500 WIN, $50 to Start
Dwarf Car $500 WIN, $50 to Start
Modifieds: $150 online until January 15, 2021 ($50 per night), $225 at the track ($75 per night).
Northern Sportmods: $75 online until January 15, 2021 ($25 per night), $150 at the track ($50 per night).
Stock Cars: $75 online until January 15, 2021 ($25 per night), $150 at the track ($50 per night).
*Above Classes must have 2021 IMCA License. Purchase Online HERE*
Dwarf Cars: $10 per night, online and at track
West Coast Sport Compacts: $10 per night, online and at track
- The 2021 Duel in the Desert: Spring Break is a CLOSED EVENT only. No Fans.
- Pit Passes: Competitors will be allowed 10 crew members/pit passes per team, total. All pit passes must be with a team. Limited grandstand seating will be available for pit pass team members. If you are not working with a team or essential to the running of the event you will not be allowed at the Duel in the Desert and will be turned away at the gate.
- Driver Entry DOES NOT include Pit Passes. Must be purchased separately.
- Cash and Credit Card ONLY at the Track.
- No Fans at the 2021 Spring Break
Schedule may be revised at any time for any reason.
Modifieds – IMCA Rules: https://www.imca.com/rules/modified/
Stock Cars – IMCA Rules: https://www.imca.com/rules/stockcars/
Northern Sportmods – IMCA Rules: https://www.imca.com/rules/northernsportmod/
West Coast Sport Compacts – Rules: https://www.wcscracing.com/rules/
Car must be legal within your sanction rules
IMCA Classes must have 2021 IMCA License. Purchase Online HERE*
|wdt_ID||Finish||Sport Compacts||Dwarf Cars||Stock Cars||Sportmods||Modifieds|
Disclaimer: If inclement Weather, Poor Attendance, or Low Participation event payout may be adjusted. Total Payout is based on full fields.
- Reserved Parking: $100-$50
- Utility Pass (ATV/UTV/Golf Cart/Pit Bikes) Week: $25.00
- Vehicle Pass (Car, Truck not connected to trailer) Week: $25.00
- Additional RV in Pit Week: $50.00
- Due to COVID-19 Restrictions there will be no Backstretch Camping, Vendor Row, or Fans.
By Steven Young The opening night of the Bash From The Beach at the South
2021 Bristol Dirt Nationals Pre-Entries UPDATED: 1/15/21 OFFICIAL. Based on online submitted entries. *Does not
2021 Sames Ford Bash from the Beach Pre-Entries UPDATED: 1/11/20 OFFICIAL. Based on online submitted
2021 Bristol Dirt Nationals Draft List UPDATED: 1/14/20 Don’t see your name? Error? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
In the best interest of safety, Bristol Motor Speedway and X.CELERATED will require additional safety