– 3 Nights (If weather based on 2 Nights).
– Heats with Passing Points.
– Up to 5 Qualifying Features Per Division, Up to 30 Cars Per, Lined Up by Heat Passing Points. 150 or less cars per class, everyone races a Heat and Feature.
– Get Finishing Points Based on Feature Finish or, if not in Feature, Passing Points Placement.
– WIN and You’re GUARANTEED a starting spot on the Final Night (Fri/Sat).
– Not required to race every day, but every qualifying night is worth points towards starting position on final night. Example: Win a Qualifying Feature on Night 1 and take the week off, start 15th in Finals, or keep racing/collecting points, potentially start on pole.
– Fri/Sat Heats and Features are lined up by COMBINED POINTS from the qualifying nights.
– 24 Car Feature (15 Locked In – A combo of Winners or Winners + Points).
– Fri/Sat Final Heats (# of Races and Transfers Depends on Car Count), 1 LCQ (# of Transfers Depends on Car Count).
– We do not race B Mains with this format.
– All Qualifying Night Features have a payout.
Super Late Models
– Both Nights
– Group Qualifying 3 Cars at a time
– Heats lined up by invert (invert TBD)
– Cars that don’t make the invert will lineup straight up
– Top X in each heat race will line up in the Feature by qualifying times
– Feature is filled with rest of heat transfers then B Main transfers
Passing Points Chart
Finishing Points Chart
Format may be adjusted depending on car count.