Reserved Parking Stall for the Bristol Dirt Nationals at Bristol Motor Speedway on March 12-20, 2021. This pass will allow a reserved spot for the week of racing.
– All Reserved Spots are 16×100
– Can have up to THREE cars in a Reserved Parking spot.
– Only ONE hauler/trailer combo in each Reserved Parking spot.
– No Additional Campers/RVs are allowed in any pit parking spot. RV must be attached to hauler if staying in spot.
– All additional Vehicles (Cars) and Utility (Golf Cart, ATV, UTV, Etc) must have a pass/sticker to park in any parking spot.
– All Parking is OUTSIDE the track. There are no infield parking spots. We will use the infield for staging.
– You can park and go back and forth all week (example: pickup).
– Must Have a Week Pit Pass to park/load in early starting on Friday, March 12.
All purchases are electronic. You will receive a receipt with a PDF copy of your tickets. Scan a copy at pit gate entry (paper or mobile phone). You must sign applicable waiver upon entry. You will receive an arm band for access through the week.
Reserved Parking is non-refundable if event is completed. In the event of inclement weather schedule may be adjusted as necessary. Any refunds would be determined by event progress.
Item is non-refundable if unable to attend. Item is non-transferrable and cannot be resold in any fashion.